This Compendium is for parents and teachers needing a handy guide to what Steiner said about education, including:
- How the first Waldorf school was started
- The whole child - body, soul and spirit
- Child development and health
- Rudolf Steiner's life and educational work
- School organisation, behaviour and moral education
- Introducing subjects in the Steiner/Waldorf curriculum
Rudolf Steiner on Education, A Compendium by Roy Wilkinson
C$17.00 Regular Price
Out of Stock
At this time, all purchases are avaialble for pick-up only.
Exchange only, on unopened, unused items within 7 days of purchase.