Sat, May 18|
Halton Waldorf School
Waldorf Parenting for the 21st Century
100 years after Rudolf Steiner supported the establishment of the first Waldorf School in 1919, how are we parents being called to care for our children?
Time & Location
May 18, 2019, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Halton Waldorf School, 2193 Orchard Rd, Burlington, ON L7R 3X5, Canada
About the Event
Parent with insight. Parent with confidence.
This introductory course, presented by Gail Nielsen, will teach and empower modern Waldorf parents what is required in 2019 that wasn't necessarily on the cultural radar during Rudolf Steiner's lifetime. What are new insights into child development critical for parenting today?
This course will also cover the following topics:
- Facilitate a profound sense of calm in the heart of your child.
- Reduce and/or eliminate your child's most challenging behaviours.
- Decrease your child's feelings of alarm (anxiety), frustration (anger) and the need to cling.
- Learn what's behind bullying dynamics between children and how to resolve these for good.
- Learn a common language you can use with your child's teachers to deepen the shared understanding of your child.
- Trust your natural parenting instincts more than you ever have.
This course is based on a blending of the work of Drs. Gordon Neufeld and Rudolf Steiner.
Registrations close on May 6th.
To register, please contact Gail on 519.474.1040 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please contact Lylli Anthon at the school on 905.331.4387 ext 12 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.