March Break & Summer Camp
HALTON WALDORF SCHOOL DAY CAMPS
The Halton Waldorf School camps offer a rich curriculum based in arts and crafts with plenty of outdoor activity in our natural, wooded environment.
Core Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Before Camp Hours: 8:30 am
After Camp Hours: Until 4:30 pm
Junior Camp Ages 4-6
Senior Camp Ages 7-11
*Please note that your child must be 4-years-old by the beginning of their first day of the camp session.
Summer Camp Dates:
Week 1: June 24-28, 2019
Week 2: July 2-5, 2019
Week 3: July 8-12, 2019
Week 4: July 15-19, 2019
Week 5: July 22-26, 2019
Camp is NOT offered in August
Summer Camp Cost*:
Week 1 June 24 – 28 $200
Week 2 July 2 – 5 $160
Week 3 July 8 – 12 $200
Week 4 July 15 – 19 $200
Week 5 July 22 – 26 $200
*Early Bird Discount: Save 10% if registered by April 30th (not applicable to aftercare)
- Plenty of supervised play outdoors in our forested playground
- Indoors, campers are helped to create eco-friendly works of art
- Facilitators are trained Waldorf educators
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Return application with payment to the front desk.
- Cheques payable to the Halton Waldorf School dated no later than April 30th, 2019 for EARLYBIRD or May 31st, 2019 for regular registration.
- Cancellations will be accepted 21 days prior to camp start date with a $35.00 administrative. cost. Camp is non-refundable after this date.
- A receipt and confirmation will be provided within 2 weeks of registration.
What to Bring to Camp
- A nut-free, litterless lunch, snack and beverage. Additional food for aftercare time if applicable.
- Sunscreen, hat, and weather appropriate clothing. Bug spray.
- Extra change of clothes. Clothes for all weather.
For more information please contact us.