March Break & Summer Camp
HALTON WALDORF SCHOOL DAY CAMPS
The Halton Waldorf School camps offer a rich curriculum based in arts and crafts with plenty of outdoor activity in our natural, wooded environment.
Core Hours: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Before Camp Hours: 8:30 am
After Camp Hours: Until 4:30 pm
Junior Camp Ages 4-6
Senior Camp Ages 7-11
*Please note that your child must be 4-years-old by the beginning of their first day of the camp session.
March Break Camp 2018:
No March Break Camp offered this year
Summer Camp Dates:
Week 1: June 25-29, 2018
Week 2: July 3-6, 2018
Week 3: July 9-13, 2018
Week 4: July 16-20, 2018
Week 5: July 23-27, 2018
Camp is NOT offered in August
Summer Camp Cost*:
Week 1 June 25 – 29 $200
Week 2 July 3 – 6 $160
Week 3 July 9 – 13 $200
Week 4 July 16 – 20 $200
Week 5 July 23 – 27 $200
*Early Bird Discount: Save 10% if registered by April 27th (not applicable to aftercare)
- Plenty of supervised play outdoors in our forested playground
- Indoors, campers are helped to create eco-friendly works of art
- Facilitators are trained Waldorf educators
- Applications accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Return application with payment to the front desk.
- Cheques payable to the Halton Waldorf School.
- Cancellations will be accepted 21 days prior to camp start date with a $35.00 administrative. cost. Camp is non-refundable after this date.
- A receipt and confirmation will be provided upon registration.
What to Bring to Camp
- A nut-free, litterless lunch, snack and beverage.
- Sunscreen, hat, and weather appropriate clothing.
- Extra change of clothes.
For more information please contact us.